Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why Wasn't Glee Nominated for a Grammy? Nicole Simpson can't rap, I want justice!

What a great night of tweeting. I am going to grade the performances because I think my opinion is super important. DISCLAIMER: I am tired so I might not mean any of this that I am writing. Also, I will not be staying up for Nicki Minaj so I guess I'm not a professional blogger after all. 

Bruce Springsteen
This song could have come out in the 60’s or last week I have no idea. B-

Bruno Mars
Most dramatic singer of the year. GRENADE IS STUPID Don't know the song but nice moves. He is cute for a little person. I’m estimating he would measure up at my boobs. B

Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt-
Sunday Kind of love. Why must you hurt me like this. A

Chris Brown
AMAZING. Granted, he didn’t sing one note live, but he got the moves like jagger and that stage was da bomb.com. And no more BLONDE hair! I guess when he heard Rihanna went blonde he was like let me step back from the situation. Come back to us Breezy. A-

Jason Aldean-K Clarx. 
Can you imagine this duet featuring Jason Aldean and Justin Guarini? Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this.  B-
 .
Foo Fighters- I’m sure that was great for someone out there. C

Rihanna & Chris Martin-  I will say nothing positive about her singing or dancing but that was a fun performance.  Chris martin is banging. Too good for GWYNETH. WE! HAVE! GWYNETH! B+

Beach Boys Tribute- A
Maroon 5 – Adam Levine can do no wrong in my eyes. Erica Steinberg feels me on that!
Foster the people…. Hard to enjoy this great performance that sounds so good when I know they’re just thinking about shooting up the audience or throwing a grenade that would be caught by Bruno Mars if it was going towards his lady. KINGSLEY
Beach Boys- one of most awesome performances I’ve seen ever. Let’s get Charlie Pace out there playing a Dharma computer next time.

Sir Paul McCartney and the Civil Wars
D for Don't Care

Taylor Swift. 
Sigh. She also can do no wrong. And banjo. And Mean. Song I can sing to people who were mean to me in high school “someday I’ll be living in a big ole city” yeah bitch. Haha ok back to the script she was great. GREAT FACIALS!!! Someday I’ll BE SINGING THIS AT THE GRAMMYS??? Booyah haters! A+

KP
I'm confused as to why she started off with ET. KP is the shit. She was def singing to Russell. You go girl. Rihanna, take notes. B+

Adele
I wish she would have sung this entire song while flipping her middle finger at the audience and America to say "let me heal, you heartless wack people who didn't understand my genius on my last album. and get over Rolling in the Deep. there are plenty of great songs on my new album." Wish she would have sung anything but Rolling in the Deep but I understand, I guess. She sounded great. A

Who is Glen Campbell? I liked it. B

Tony Bennett and Carrie Underwood. 
She is flawless but it made me sleepy. B

Whitney Tribute- Jennifer Hudson
She did well, but the song wasn't meant to be sung in her deep Jennifer Hudson voice like that. But reminds us that there is only one Whitney Houston. BOBBBBBAYYYYYYY. Gosh I love Whitney. A

David Guetta and Chris Brown, etc. 
David Guetta looks dirty. Love Breezy and I need download this song. Fun. I hope this is the last performance because I'm going to sleep. A

Overall show grade: Any Grammy show without Beyonce deserves an F, but since she just gave birth I will give it a C. 

Favorite Performance: Chris Brown

Least Favorite Performance: Foo Fighters both times. I need to expand my horizons eventually but for now I was so bored by their sweaty screaming


Random thoughts
Love the chipotle commercial
Stevie Wonder!!! Why didn’t you perform.
Alicia Keys looked great.
LL Cool J- Articulate, class act, but you didn't do much
I love Ryan Secreast
Carrie Underwood is beautiful, I wonder if her hair gets crusty and dry from all that hairspray
Fergie looks the exact same at every show and appearance. Great Pretenders.
J HUD LOOKS PHENOMENAL. 
This jank was way too long. 
Beyonce had one of the best videos of ALL TIME.
I'm still mad Kanye wasn't nominated for Album of the Year.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am obsessed with Glee. And have very strong opinions about each episode that I need to express or my heart will explode.